It is the responsibility of all school employees, parents, students, and the community working cooperatively, to ensure:
- All Laguna Middle School students will emerge as successful learners, who are responsible and participating members of Laguna and other world societies Our mission is to provide a quality education through shared responsibility in a safe supportive environment for all students to meet the challenges of a global society.
- We are “Committed to Excellence”, and we work hard to make the site a primary source for timely information for all users, and a main gateway for improved communication between parents, teachers, students and other members of our community.
Laguna Department of Education · Indian Education Title VI Funding Notice
We use our title VI funding to pay for the following:
- A percentage of the salary of our Native Language and Culture teachers.
- Materials and Supplies for our Native Language and Culture Classes
- Native Literature Curriculum materials.
- rofessional Development for Native Language and Culture Teachers
If you have any comments or questions about how our Title VI funding is spent, please contact: Maureen Torrez; Principal LMS/LES · firstname.lastname@example.org · 505-290-5886